There are two ways to find a university's essay requirements on Cialfo if you're a counselor.
Inside Global School Search
This view of global school research is available to counselors only, and is where counselors can create / edit College Notes.
- Click on Schools in the left-side navigation.
- Find the school you're interested in.
- Click on the "Prompts" link to see essay requirements.
Inside Student School Search
When you click on a student's name, you enter their workspace, which includes another view of School Search. This version is different from Global School Search because this is where you can build shortlists for individual students and write personalised college notes for these students.
Here's how to finds essays inside Student School Search:
- Click on a student's name.
- Click on Schools in the top navigation or from inside the Student Dashboard.
- Ensure the "Prompts" module is enabled.
- Search for the school you're interested in.
- Click on the "Prompts" link to view essay requirements.
Via our Chrome Extension
Apart from these places inside the Cialfo web app, counselors love using our Chrome extension. They can have a Word or Google Doc open, click on the extension, and instantly find + copy + paste the prompts they need without ever having to switch pages.
The best part? The prompts get updated every year, and it's accessible by students, their parents, and their counselors for FREE!