Counselors can send Final Reports and Final Transcripts to Common App and Parchment accepting institutions through Cialfo. A final report/transcript summarizes a student's high school academic courses and grades and typically indicates the student's graduation status. This is the last form and transcript a high school sends to a college or university. If counselors have questions as to what a college or university requires, they should consult with each college or university website for more information.

Uploading Final Transcripts

Counselors can upload only one transcript as a Final Transcript to send to colleges and universities.

  1. Similar to how initial transcripts and mid year transcripts were uploaded, counselors can either bulk upload a transcript for students or individually upload them. Remember, these must be PDF documents.

  2. Once uploaded, be sure to indicate that the document is a Final.

  3. Verify that the transcript has been uploaded in Documents tab in the student's sidebar.

Preparing a Common App Final Report Form

  1. Go to cDocs.

  2. In the Documents tab, find the student to prepare the form for.

  3. In the sidebar that appears, click on Common App.

4. Choose the Final Year Report and complete the form.

5. Verify that the Final Report has been completed in Documents tab in the student's sidebar.

Sending Final Transcripts and Common App Reports

Common App schools will require both the Final Transcript and the Common App Final Year Report.

Parchment schools only require the Final Transcript.

Sending for Common App

  1. To submit the Final Year Report & Transcript for Common App schools, go to a student's sidebar in cDocs and scroll down to Common App Applications. NOTE: This is a different process from Initial and Mid Year documents as Final Transcripts are sent to an individual college or university, not all (ie: these are not Shared Documents).

  2. Be sure to select the button next to Final Year Transcript to make sure the transcript is attached to the Common App Final Report.

  3. When ready, press SEND.

  4. Remember, once you have sent this transcript, you cannot send another one. Any corrections will need to be made directly by you to the college or university.

Sending for Parchment

  1. To submit the Final Transcript for Parchment accepting colleges or universities, go to a student's sidebar in cDocs and find the school you want to send a Final Transcript for.

  2. Click on the college name.

  3. Press send next to the Transcript-Final document type.

Did this answer your question?