Mid Year Reports are typically requested by US colleges and universities by the end of January and include Grade 12/Senior Year grades in progress. If counselors have questions as to what a college or university requires, they should consult with each college or university website for more information.
Uploading Mid Year Transcripts
Counselors can only upload and send one transcript as a Mid Year Transcript to colleges and universities.
- Similar to how initial transcripts were uploaded, counselors can either bulk upload a Mid-Year transcript for students or individually upload them. Remember, these must be PDF documents.
- Once uploaded (follow the link above for directions), be sure to indicate that the document is a Mid Year Transcript.
- Verify that the transcript has been uploaded in Documents tab in the student's sidebar.
Preparing a Common App Mid Year Report Form
- Go to cDocs
- Select the student
- Click on Prepare Form or Common App
- Select Mid Year Report and complete the form.
Verify that the Mid Year Report has been completed in the Common App or Documents.
Please note: Common App schools will require both the Mid Year Transcript and the Common App Mid Year Report. Parchment schools only require the Mid Year Transcript.
Sending for Common App
- To submit the Mid Year Report & Transcript for Common App schools, go to a student's sidebar in cDocs and select Submissions.
- Be sure to select the button next to Mid Year Transcript to make sure the transcript is attached to the Mid Year Report.
- When ready, press SEND.
- Remember, once a Mid Year Transcript and Common App Mid Year Report are sent, they are part of the Common App "One and Done" policy. These documents can only be sent ONCE and when sent, will be sent by Common App to ALL colleges and universities to which the student applies.
Sending for Parchment
- To submit the Mid Year Transcript for Parchment schools, go to a student's sidebar in cDocs and find the school in Submissions
- Click on the university's name.
- Find Mid Year Transcript and Send.