Cialfo provides an organized and accessible way for students to document their extracurricular activities in one place. These activities are visible to counselors to help better understand a students strengths and interests.
Extracurricular activities also populate the student's resume builder and inform the likelihood of acceptance (Shortlisting Algorithm) if turned in on Account Config.
- Select 'Students' from the main menu on the left.
- Select a student to access, update, edit and or change their profile.
ProTip: When you hover over a name, the quick navigation options appear in blue under the student's name.
3. Click on 'Profile' under the student's name and then select > Extracurricular Activities from the blue navigation bar.
New UX Navigation Image
4. Select 'Add Another Activity/Club'.
5. Fill in the details of your student's involvement in the extracurricular activity.
Note: Fields with a red asterisk are required. To upload documents, click on 'Upload' under the 'Attachments' heading. When you are done filling in the details, click on 'Save' at the bottom right of the page.
5. To edit the details of an extracurricular activities, click on 'Edit'. Always remember to save your changes. To remove an extracurricular activity, click 'Delete'.
#School club #Internship #Job #Volunteering #Community service # Music # Art #Portfolio #Experience #Certificates #Achievement #Award #ECA # CCA #Extracurricular #Core curricular