By strategically using this section of the platform you will:
- Save time by having a well documented extracurricular activities section in Cialfo. Summer programs, scholarships, jobs and or college all want to know how you spend your time and what you care about.
- Provide a teacher or counselor at your school the information they need to write the best recommendation possible. By keeping this section up to date, you can provide essential and specific information for your recommenders.
- Make it a habit to list your activities, awards and other involvements in Cialfo. It can be easy to forget noteworthy events from 9th and 10th grade if you wait until fall of 12th grade to make a list.
- Cialfo has a Resume function that will take what you add here and information from other sections to generate a downloadable document. See that article for more details. http://help.cialfo.co/en/articles/3612311-resume-builder
Select 'Profile' from the main menu on the left. Select 'Extracurricular Activities' from the top grey navigation bar. Click 'Add Another Activity/Club)
- Fill in the details of your involvement.
- Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- To upload documents, images or recordings, click on 'Upload' under the 'Attachments' heading.
- When you are finished filling in the details, click on 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Nice work! You've mastered adding extracurricular activities (maybe add that as a skill? ;p)
Edit and Delete Options
To edit the details of an extracurricular activities, click on 'Edit'. Always remember to save your changes. To remove an extracurricular activity, click 'Delete'.
Remember, quality and quantity both matter! The number of entries will depend on Leadership and longterm involvement both send a strong message to the reader.
If you do not know what to add here or you have not engaged in any extracurricular activities, we suggest scheduling an appointment to meet with your counselor.
Your counselor can help you discover ways to get involved or help you identify what you are already doing that can be added here.
#School club #Internship #Job #Volunteering #Community service # Music # Art #Portfolio #Experience #Certificates #Achievement #Award #ECA # CCA #Extracurricular #Core curricular