Cialfo is a student centered platform, let's look at how you can get them started!
After students are uploaded into your account there are two methods for sending registration emails allowing access to Cialfo.
1. You can use the bulk action function.
Apply a filter if you need to send it only to a select group of students. eg. A specific grade or graduation year. Registration emails are sent to selected students moments after you select "Send Registration Email" from the Bulk Actions drop-down menu and press "Apply."
ProTip: you can accomplish other tasks from the bulk action function as well. Take a look!
2. You can send the registration email one student at a time by clicking the little 'i' after a student's name.
- If your student mentions that he/she hasn't received the email you can copy the 'Reset Password' link and email it to them.
- Here is a short video on how to add students to the platform, send a registration email and support students who forgot their password.
This is an example of the registration email your students will see when you press send:
- We have resources that you can use when introducing students to the platform.
- Please check out our launch resources and or contact your Customer Success Manager!