After guardians are uploaded into your school's Cialfo account, there are two methods for sending registration emails allowing access to Cialfo.
Use Bulk Actions to send registration emails to all guardians or only to those with a relationship to a student in a particular grade level or graduation year.
- Choose a filter if you only want to send it to a specific grade level or students assigned to a particular counselor, etc.
- Select all or at least one student, then bulk actions will appear, choose the action from the dropdown menu
Manually send guardian registration emails for individual students/guardians.
- Search for the student associate with the Guardian
- When looking at a student's account, select 'Contacts' under Profile
- Select > Enable Guardian Account > a blue 'Send Registration' button will appear
- Press 'Send Registration Email' and it will immediately go to the affiliated email
- A green banner saying "registration email has been sent" will show on the top of your screen
- Click Save to save that you have enabled the guardian account