All schools marked as Applying will be automatically added to the School Application page.
School Applications function list:
- Show Withdrawn: Toggle view to view schools withdrawn.
- Indicate Submission platform: Indicate submission platform of choice for each respective school.
- Student’s individualized school Notes: Counselors can leave notes for students on the respective schools here.
- Indicate application Round, Deadline, and Major: When the application round is indicated, the deadline will automatically reflect corresponding to the application round. The deadline can also be manually modified in event that counselors/students wish to reflect a more conservative deadline.
- Report whether Scholarship was applied/awarded: Indicate whether a scholarship was awarded for the respective school.
- Report Application Result: This is where students can report their Application Results.
#Applying #Application #Results #Report #Scholarship #Withdraw