We are excited to announce that counselors from schools with “UK applications enabled” can now upload the UCAS Application Report into Cialfo!
With this, you will be able to get all the information related to your students’ UK applications that are sent via the UCAS portal into Cialfo. This will make application tracking and management on Cialfo a lot easier and more efficient.
To upload the UCAS Application Report, you will need to follow these steps.
Get the UCAS application report file. Columns from the file, including surname, forename, date of birth, email address, provider code, course code, and decision/reply, will be mapped with your students’ data in Cialfo
Log into Cialfo and click on the top right chevron to access the “Bulk Upload” feature.
3. Next, click on “Import student data.”
4. Drag and drop the UCAS application file. You can even click on “Click here” to upload the file.
5. Click on the UCAS Application List Uploader
6. Choose from 3 configurations to upload the details from the report –
Add details of new applications and update existing applications
Add new applications only
Update existing applications only
7. Finish the import by switching on the "Update the data for the existing entries" toggle so that the existing data will be overwritten and updated.
If you have any further questions about this, feel free to reach out to Chat with Cialfo and someone will be in touch with you shortly.