Welcome to Upload 🎉
A new and improved version of our uploaders!
Bringing you stunning new designs and a more effective upload process! With our latest uploaders, you can use your own data reports to upload without having to comply with strict formats, templates, or column headers!
How is Upload useful for my school?
With the click of a few buttons, you can now -
- Create any type of user account (student, guardian, teacher, or counselor)
- Import test scores (ACT, SAT, PSAT 10 or PSAT/NMSQT, IELTS, TOEFL)
- Upload student outcomes data for any student
- Update any existing users' information or test scores
- AND track all past uploads by seeing who, what and when was uploaded!
Also, now supporting a wider range of file formats - (*.csv), (*.xls) and (*.xlsx)!
Where can I find the Upload feature?
On the top right-hand corner, click on your Profile Picture and a drop-down menu should appear. Under Account, select Upload.
What are the different types of uploaders available?
Import account information for any type of user including Students, Parents, Guardians, Teachers, and Counselors.
This currently supports the importing of ACT, SAT, PSAT 10 and PSAT/NMSQT, IELTS, and TOEFL test scores. (More tests to be supported soon... think AP, IB, SAT Subject...)
Upload your students' outcomes data (More student data to be supported soon... think grades and GPAs, college applications data...)
For more information on how to use Upload,
- Click here to view how to import Users
- Click here to view how to import Test Scores
- Click here to view how to import Student Data
Happy uploading! Do reach us via Chat with Cialfo if you have any questions :)