Cialfo organise events such as student workshops, university fairs, university session etc. for students to join. They can browse different sessions from each event, directly from their account and can register by simply clicking on the register button.
NOTE: Events date and time are as per the user's local timezone.
How to find Cialfo events & sessions?
Click on Events in the navigation bar and then you will see the Events page
There are two sections:
1) Recommended session - these are recommended events for you
2) Discover all sessions that that available
2. Click on event title to go to Events specific page, where more information are listed in a sidebar
3. You can also use the search bar and filter function to search for different types of events available:
What are the recommended sessions?
If any university from the student's list is participating in any specific events, the student will see it on the "Recommended for you" section This will list all the sessions from universities from student's lists with status (longlist, shortlist, applying).
How to register for the sessions that I am interested in？
1) You can register for any session you are interested in by clicking the "Register" button on the main page:
When you click on any session card or a search result, they will see the Register button from the sidebar of the college profile.
Where can I see my registered sessions?
You can click on My Sessions from the sidebar to see all your registered sessions.
Once you have signed up for the sessions, you will be notified via 2 emails before the session starts:
24 hours prior
10 minutes prior
Attending the session you registered for
When any session is live, there will be a purple frame on the session card with Join now button. You can click on it to join the session.
Accessing the recordings of the session
When the session is over, the recording will be available with the "Watch" button (if the recording is available). And it will be available for 60 days.