Update: Cialfo has rolled out an updated User Experience (UX). For a limited amount of time, clients will be able to switch from using the new UX and previous UX. This article will address both types of UX.
New User Experience (UX)
Students can sign up for a college visit in 2 ways:
- In the email notification, click on "Register for Event".
- Login to Cialfo and on the left hand menu click "College Visits".
- Locate the college name and click on "Sign Up".
Cancelling a Visit
- Click on the college name.
- A right sidebar will appear. Click on "Cancel".
Previous User Experience (UX)
After college visit is arranged by school counselor on Cialfo, students will receive a notification email regarding the event.
Students can click "register for Event" which will lead them to Cialfo platform.
Students can also login to Cialfo, and check the college visits schedules. The status of those events will appear, such as registration closed (if student miss the registration deadline), Attending, and Sign up.
Click "Sign up" to attend more college visits, and the status of your college visit will be changed to "Attending".
If you change your mind, or cant attend the college visit, simply click the "Cancel" button to cancel this event.