You have your school's URL, you've imported and created accounts for your students, and you've started using some of the core features of Cialfo! You are now ready to launch with your students.
Before you launch, run through this prelaunch checklist:
- Assign at least one counselor to each student
- Send registration emails to the students (unless using Google Single Sign-on)
- Understand & practice how to work the Student Profile, School Search, and Assessments
- Know how to guide students on adding Application Regions (countries) to student profiles so they can use School Search
- Add Assessments to students if you're going to show Human eSources suite of assessments
- Bonus (totally optional): Add a task list via Resources so students get a feel for what's next
Student Launch Presentation
Download and use this presentation (or edit based on your school's needs) when launching Cialfo with your students.
Student Profile Set Up
Check out these step by step instructions for students on how to set up their profile.
Video Introduction of Student Features
(updated version coming soon)
Share this video with your students that introduces the features they will enjoy digging into.