This article will help you understand how guardians can access and complete a survey once it's been assigned to them.
Finding the Survey
You can access Surveys from the left-side menu.
2. Click on "Surveys" to see the surveys that have been assigned to you. If there are multiple surveys, there is a search bar to find a specific survey.
3. To sort the surveys, you may toggle the column heading by Survey Title, Progress, Due Date, and Completed on.
Completing a Survey
1. After a survey is selected, you will notice which questions are required and the date the survey is due (deadline).
2. At the end of the Survey, you can choose either to save your answers as a draft or complete and submit your responses to the counselor! If you're not ready to send it to the counselor, click the "Save Draft" button.
3. Once submitted, the status of the survey will be updated to "Completed".