Cialfo organizes events such as student workshops, university fairs, university sessions, etc. for students to join. Guardians can also join the events and sessions. They can browse different sessions from each event, directly from their account and can register by simply clicking on the register button.
NOTE: Events date and time are as per the user's local timezone.
How to find Cialfo events & sessions?
Click on Events on the navigation bar and then you will see the Events page.
There are two sections:
1) Recommended session - these are recommended events for you
2) Discover all sessions that are available
2. Click on the event title to go to the Events-specific page, where more information is listed in a sidebar.
3. You can also use the search bar and filter function to search for different types of events available:
What are the recommended sessions?
If any university from the student's list is participating in any specific events, the guardian will see it in the "Recommended for you" section. This will list all the sessions from universities on the student's shortlist, longlist, and applying list.
How to register for the sessions that I am interested in？
1) You can register for any session you are interested in by clicking the "Register" button on the main page:
Where can I see my registered sessions?
Once you registered for any sessions, you will see the My registered sessions section. All of your registered sessions will be displayed in this section.
You will be notified via 2 emails before the session starts:
24 hours prior
10 minutes prior
Attending the session you registered for
When any session is live, there will be a red frame on the session card with the Join Now button. You can click on it to join the session.