The dashboard is designed for the student to get a quick overview all the information pertaining to their application process and student information.
What can I find here?
- Under the Profile section, you will find "Dashboard". This is where you can view a summary of your information along with your counselor's name, email address and their contact information (if they make it available).
2. If you have saved your Grades, School Application regions, Tests Results on our platform, you will be able to see them in Dashboard too.
3. You can view all upcoming meetings that have been scheduled with your couselor.
4. One of the most important aspects of the application process is to be aware of all the upcoming tasks and completed tasks. This is in order to not miss out on important deadlines and activities that need to be completed.
5. ) After discussing with your counselor, you can view the shortlisted and finalized universities. You will be able to change this with your counselor at any point during the application process.
Can I personalize it?
Use the Edit Dashboard feature to show, hide, and rearrange modules in your dashboard. See what you want, when you want to!
You can select/ unselect the parts you would like to see, and drag the blanks up or down to change the order of all modules.
Create your own Resume!
With the info saved on Cialfo, you can create your own Resume! To do so, simply click " Create Resume"
2. You can choose to add Extracurricular Activities, Cover letter, Skills and Languages.
Once done, click " Download" and you will have a resume in Word.