1. What is the Accelerated Applications exercise?
This is an opportunity for you to fast-track your application process. If you complete and submit your application from April 12th to 23rd, you’ll get your decision within 10 working days of submitting your application.
2. How is the Accelerated Applications exercise different from the regular applications process?
The Accelerated Application exercise is unique in how quickly you receive your decision. It enables you to speed up your application process.
3. What are the benefits of Accelerated Applications over regular applications?
Accelerated Applications is an official and direct application process with the university, with the additional benefit of it being much quicker in terms of the student receiving a decision.
4. Will there be more Accelerated Applications exercises in the future?
Yes! The next event will be in May 2021. Keep your eyes peeled :)
5. When will the decision for my Accelerated Applications be available?
A decision will be made within 10 days of the submission of a completed application.
6. In what case will I not get my decision in 10 working days?
- If your application is incomplete
- If there has been a delay in response from the student’s side.
- Any unavoidable circumstances from the university side, however, you can be assured that the result will be out asap!
7. Will there be any application fees?
There is no additional cost to participate in the Accelerated applications event. Application fees per application depend on University to university however there is no application fee for current programs available on Direct Apply.
8. Is there any additional cost to participate in the Accelerated Applications exercise?
Nope! Accelerated applications event is free of charge for students and participating universities.