Working with Unconfirmed Students
- With Access, it is easy for students to join your school. They can either create an account by clicking on the Sign-Up link on the Sign In page or by going to the /signup URL for their school. For example: dev-access.cialfo.co/signup.
- Once a student has joined the platform, they will appear in your Unconfirmed Students List.
- Unconfirmed Students can do anything Activated Students can.
- We separate Unconfirmed Students from Activated Students, so it is easy to identify which students you want on the platform and which joined by mistake.
- Students in the Unconfirmed List can easily be activated or deactivated.
How to Activate Unconfirmed Students
- There are two ways to activate a student, which moves them from the Unconfirmed Student List to the Active Student List.
Activating Individual Students
- Firstly, if you hover over an individual student in the Unconfirmed Student List, you will see an option to "Activate" this student.
- Clicking this will open a pop-up. If the counselor clicks OK in the pop-up, the student will activate and move into the Active Column.
Bulk Activating Students
- You can also use our Bulk Actions to activate one or more Unconfirmed Students at the same time.
- Step 1: Select one or more students in the Unconfirmed Students list, using the checkboxes next to the students; name or the Select All Checkbox above the student list.
- Step 2: Inside the Bulk Actions drop down, select Activate Students
- Step 3: Click Apply to activate the selected students.
How to Deactivate Unconfirmed Students
- To deactivate an Unconfirmed Student use our Bulk Actions.
- This will move any students from the Unconfirmed List to the Deactivated List.