Cialfo has updated the platform's look with something more sleek and modern! The update allows you to enjoy a smoother experience and allows us to ensure the system runs faster and stronger!
We've worked hard with our engineers and designers to create this beautiful update - hope you're excited as we are!
This article aims to orient you on the new layout so you don't miss out on anything! This article will cover the following:
- Login Page
- Dashboard and Profile
- Settings and Inbox
- School Search
- Tasks and Assessments
You'll notice that the login page has a brand new look! You'll still be able to use our Google Single-Sign On (SSO) or simply enter your email and password.
Dashboard and Profile
- Dashboard: serves as a summary of your profile and all of your details (including meetings, tasks, etc)
- Your Profile: this is where you can edit your profile and go to specific sections to edit where needed
Settings and Inbox
- Settings: upon clicking the arrow on the top right corner, you will find a drop down that will allow you to update your settings and find help from our Help Center and Customer Success Team.
- Inbox: the speech bubble icon next to your photo is where you can chat with your counselor
School search has been sectioned off into 2 sections in the left hand menu - Search and Applications. Just like the previous version of Cialfo, Search is where you can search for different colleges and universities while Applications is where the colleges you have under your Applying list are found. This is also where you and your counselor can update your results and application details.
Tasks and Assessments
Upon selecting Tasks and Assessments, you will find 2 subsections - Tasks Lists and Assessments.
- Task Lists: where you will find the tasks and essays assigned to you by your counselor
- Assessments: where you will find assessments if assigned to you by your counselor
Using the Previous UX of Cialfo
If you find that you need a little bit more time adjusting to the new UX, we have introduced a toggle that allows you to go between the new and previous versions.
This will be available for a few months to allow you all to get more adjusted to the new UX of Cialfo.
You can find this at the top right corner on your Dashboard page: