- Select 'Students' from the main menu on the left. You can click on a student's name whose profile you would like to edit or choose the quick link and click "Profile".
2. Once you are in the student's Profile, select the "Test" tab.
3. To add new test scores, click on 'Add a Test'.
4. Use the drop down box to select the test your student has taken and use the Calendar tool to select the test date. Click the arrows on the calendar to switch between years.
Fill in your student's test scores in the fields provided. Click on 'Save' found at the bottom of the screen.
5. To edit or remove your student's test scores, click on the blue 'Edit' text. After making your edits, remember to click 'Save'. If you want to remove the test score, click on 'delete' at the bottom left.