Guardians can be listed as Contacts in a student's Profile. You can view, add, and edit this information by clicking into a particular student, then hitting Profile > Contacts in the top-level menu.
You will be able to add an unlimited number of contacts per student, and you can decide whether or not these contacts can...
- Access a guardian account, or
- Receive notifications about the student's progress. These notifications can be sent by email or SMS, and will contain details on Meetings, Tasks, Notes, Inbox (chat with counselors) and more.
- You can select this button to add additional contacts of the student - from parents, to the appropriate guardians, you can add them all!
- This is where you need to input the details of the guardian or student contact. Note that the fields marked with a red asterisk * are mandatory.
- If you would like the guardian to have an account and/or receive notifications in Cialfo, tick the appropriate box!
- When you have inputted all the necessary details, don't forget to click "Save"!