Cialfo - Access
Learn all about the Upload feature here! 🎉
Bringing you stunning new designs and a more effective upload process! With our latest version of uploaders, you can use your own data reports to upload without having to comply with strict formats, templates or column headers!
How is Upload useful for my school?
With the click of a few buttons, you can now -
- Create any type of user account (student, guardian, teacher, or counselor)
- Import test scores (ACT, SAT, PSAT 10 or PSAT/NMSQT, IELTS, TOEFL)
- Upload student outcomes data for any student
- Update any existing users' information or test scores
- AND track all past uploads by seeing who, what and when was uploaded!
Also, now supporting a wider range of file formats - (*.csv), (*.xls) and (*.xlsx)!
Where can I find the Upload feature?
On the left-hand menu, select Account. Next, locate Upload along the top bar.
What are the different types of uploaders available?
Import account information for any type of user including Students, Parents, Guardians, Teachers and Counselors
This currently supports importing of ACT, SAT, PSAT 10 and PSAT/NMSQT, IELTS and TOEFL test scores. (More tests to be supported soon... think AP, IB, SAT Subject...)
Upload your students' outcomes data (More student data to be supported soon...
think grades, cumulative and grade-specific GPAs, college applications data...)
Ready to get started?
- To view how to Upload Users - click here
- To view how to Upload Tests - click here
- To view how to Upload Student Data - click here
Happy uploading! Do reach us via Chat with Cialfo if you have any questions :)